Archives: Services


G VISA – FOREIGN GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS TO NTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS Usually an alien will be classified under G-visa, if such alien is employed directly by an international organization, or representing a foreign government to international organizations. INA Section 101(a)(15(G)(i)(ii)(iii)(iv) & (v). G visas are issued to Principal resident representative of recognized foreign member government to international organization, […]


E VISA – TRADERS INVESTORS E visa category is created to give effect to those treaties between the United States and the foreign countries that provides reciprocal benefits to nationals of each country who invest in other country or who conduct trade between the two countries. INA section 101(a)(15)(E). It is usually used for purposes of […]


D VISA – CREWMEN Aliens that are usually admitted under D visa into the United States are workers those work on both ships and airplanes. Usually crewmember must be part of the regular functioning of the vessel, and his family members cannot get derivative status. Except in a few limited cases, D visa holders have been […]


C VISA – ALIEN IN TRANSIT C visa is usually meant for the alien who is passing through the United States to another country. To Obtain C visa, an alien is required to demonstrate that he or she will be in immediate and continuous transit through the United States. Generally, C visa is given to individuals, […]

Nonimmigrant Visas

Nonimmigrant visas are for temporary visitors to the United States such as for tourism, business, work, and studying. LABOR – VISIT OR WORK VISAS Temporary workers (H and L Visas) can work in the U.S. after a petition is submitted by the employer-to-be in the United States and is approved by the USCIS. H1B Visas […]